Breakfast Veggie Quiche
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
Total time: 37minutes
- 12 slices Canadian bacon, cut in half
- 1 Tbs butter
- ¾ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray wells of Better Browning Bakeware® Muffin Pan with cooking spray. Arrange 3 pieces of Canadian bacon against sides of each well, with rounded sides up, slightly overlapping in a petal pattern; set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet. Add bell pepper and onion sautéing until onion is translucent. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk eggs with heavy cream and seasonings. Add cooked vegetables to egg mixture; mix to combine.
Divide mixture equally into wells of muffin pan. Sprinkle cheese over egg mixture. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until puffed and set around edges. Allow to stand 5 minutes in pan before serving. Serves 6