Generations of Americans have used the Granite·Ware roaster to get perfect results with a minimum amount of time, energy and effort. The dark porcelain surface absorbs the oven’s energy and evenly distributes it so the contents are evenly cooked. The lid retains all of the turkey’s juices and helps baste the bird while cooking – no need for bags, brines or injectors to get perfect results. And the steel core provides the strength to safely lift the largest bird without risk of it sliding or falling on you or the floor.
They are great for flavor! Since the glass surface is inert and will not absorb foods, the taste is not altered like it can be with other surfaces.
There is a Granite Ware roaster perfectly suited for any size meal, oven or food preparation method. Whether grilling, broiling, baking or roasting, we have a size and configuration to handle the task. Our roasters are equally at home in oven or on the grill. Lid works as a roaster too! It cooks faster and more evenly than other roasters, and is a better value than stainless steel roasters.
- Porcelain enamel surface is an inert, non-porous and naturally non-stick surface No PFOA, PTFE or other harmful chemicals
- Dark color absorbs heat quickly for faster cooking times
- Non-reactive finish won’t absorb food flavors, or change the color or taste of your food
- Dimpled lid bastes food for moist meals
- Durable finish is tough enough for metal utensils
- Do not use on glass cooktops.
- Wash before first use.
- Use oven mitts or potholders.
- Do not heat when empty.
- Do not drop on hard surface.
- Metal tool and dishwasher safe.