This 1 quart sauce pan is perfect for boiling water or cooking your favorite foods. Porcelain is fused to the steel at 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit producing a non-porous, inert glass surface that is naturally non-stick. Porcelain can chip if dropped, however this does not reduce the effectiveness of the cookware. There are no PFOA's or other chemicals to alter food's taste, color or healthfulness. Dark porcelain surface and steel core absorbs energy and evenly distributes heat to the contents.
- Porcelain enamel surface is an inert, non-porous and naturally non-stick surface.
- No PFOA, PTFE or other harmful chemicals.
- Do not use on glass or induction cooktops.
- Wash before first use.
- Use oven mitts or potholders.
- Do not heat when empty.
- Do not drop on hard surface.
- Metal tool and dishwasher safe