The Granite Ware Blancher with Drainer Insert has a 7.25-quart capacity - the perfect size for preparing fruits and vegetables for canning or freezing. The porcelain on steel blancher includes a pot with side handles, a lid and a drainer insert. Porcelain is fused to the steel at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit producing a non-porous, inert glass surface that is naturally non-stick. Porcelain can chip if dropped, however this does not reduce the effectiveness of the cookware.
- Porcelain enamel surface is an inert, non-porous and naturally non-stick surface
- No PFOA, PTFE or other harmful chemicals
- Do not use on glass cooktops.
- Wash before first use.
- Use oven mitts or potholders.
- Do not heat when empty.
- Do not drop on hard surface.
- Metal tool and dishwasher safe